Forum Discussion

AllenWay
Community Member
7 years ago

Customizing Replay 360 Lower Third

Hello all,

Is there a way to customize the lower third animation and/or static templates? I'd like to be able to vary that for different purposes or updating the look from time to time.

Thanks,

--Allen

• Adding my vote for lower third customization. At least font and placement options.

• Hi Gareth, 

We're still monitoring requests for more customization options with lower thirds in Replay 360, so I added your voice to the feature request that we already have open. You can check out which features are being worked on by visiting our roadmap, and here's a quick look at how we handle feature requests. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update! 

RandyWalker2
    Community Member

I came here looking for this too. This would be a great feature to have.

It seems like Replay 360 is a dead-end product. There have been no new features since its release almost 6 years ago. There hasn't even been a new release since January of last year. It feels like a box-checking product: "Yeah, we have a screen recorder and video editor".

• I certainly agree what everyone else is stating for Replay 360. 

It has so much promise, and I've used it quite easily for some smaller productions, but some things would make it better:

• Transparency of the caption block
    • Font type/size/color adjustment
    • Transition options

Effectively, Replay 360 needs to have some weight behind it as it's a solid concept, but it needs more investment. 

• Hi, is there any update on this? Being able to change the font and position to the Lower Third would be so helpful. It is a shame that it is not a standard option for a video editor.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Kimberly!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time, but I've logged your feedback with our product team. We'll be sure to notify you if this feature makes it to our Feature Roadmap.

Have a great start to your week!