Forum Discussion

AnandMorab
Community Member
2 months ago

Issue with custom replay in Storyline 360

Hi,

I am facing a issue. I have a slide with 4 layers. Each layer has audio and its animation. I have a custom replay button. My slide and its layers are set to resume saved state. When I click replay,  the TL of my base layer replays, but its elements do not start from start - i have boxes that appear in sync with audio. Also, when i click the boxes and go to their layers, the audio does not replay.
If I keep all my layers and base slide as Automatically decide, when I come back to this slide from the next slide, there is a overlap of all audio playing together. Pls help.
I need my slide with all its layers to resume when i come back to it from the next slide and when i replay my slide it should replay even its layers when i click the boxes. Attached is my SL file.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Anand,

I'm glad to hear you resolved this issue!

If you need help moving forward, please let us know here, in the E-Learning Community, or privately in a support case.

AnandMorab
    Community Member

Hi, 

I'm once again facing issues with audio overlapping. I have a slide with six layers, each containing its audio and animation. I've also added a custom replay button.

The problem occurs when I view all the tabs, move to the next slide, and then return to the tabs slide. When I click the replay button, the audio from the layers overlaps with the base slide audio, resulting in multiple audios playing simultaneously. The issue seems to vary between systems—some work correctly, while others do not.

Could there be any Storyline settings, browser settings, or system settings causing these different outcomes? I have attached my story file.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Anand!

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with audio from your Storyline course!

I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this behavior. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

AnandMorab
        Community Member

The issue has been successfully resolved. Thank you for your assistance.