Forum Discussion

PhilFoss
    Community Member

Indeed you might be able to edit momentarily but it won't be saved, due to the increased security in the TipTap text editor which replaced the Froala editor. This puts more value on installing traditional theme components for orgs with branding/typography requirements.

NelsonDiaz
    Community Member

What do you mean "we're no longer able to edit HTML code via inspector"? It works on my end

• I used to be able to 'right click' then 'Inspect' then 'Edit as HTML' and it would save in the page.

For example I could past the following in a text box ( <p style="border: 1px solid #000000; padding: 20px; background-color: #eff9f8;">text</p> ) and it would appear as this:

Please let me know if that still works for you.

Thanks

NelsonDiaz
    Community Member

I followed your steps and the box appeared on the screen as shown below:

Not sure why it doesn't work for you.  Have you tried using another browser?

WilfriedSharp-3
      Community Member

I just tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge but none of them work for me. I wonder what else could be causing this? Everyone else in our team has the same problem too.

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hello everyone,

The switch to the new text editor in Rise 360 comes with some changes on the front end. Check out this post from my colleague Tom to see what changed!

Let us know if you have any questions!