Forum Discussion

TerryArthur1
Community Member
10 years ago

Emphasis Animation

I was wondering if there are plans to include object emphasis to the animation tool bar like what is available in PowerPoint i.e. pulse, spin, etc.?

• Hi everyone!

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 84, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the new features we've included is: 

• Choose from a library of emphasis animations that grab learners' attention with effects like pulsing, shaking, and teetering.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

• I wish I knew Martin. Articulate seems to be busy pushing the low-hanging fruit authoring tool that is Rise. This is really poor form from them.

I'd check back in in ten years.

• Hello,

I've tried to add these animations to a few projects, but when I preview the slide, I cannot see the emphasis. How do I know if it actually works? I have the latest version of SL 360. Thanks!

SilviaMilano463
      Community Member

Nevermind! I figured it out. DUH. I didn't edit the trigger so it was waiting for a click. It works now (when the timeline starts). Thanks!

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Silvia!

Thanks for following up! Glad to hear you were able to resolve your issue! If you run into any setbacks moving forward please let us know.

Have a great day!