Forum Discussion

AdrianMartin505
Community Member
8 months ago

Export and Translate Specific Slides

Hi everyone,

We're currently updating our elearnings that are distributed worldwide. The changes are quite significant (25%) and would be too tedious to re-translate our different language versions manually. But then, it would be too expensive to export the whole storyline file and have the whole thing translated for just a 25% change in content. Is there a way wherein I can just export selected slides for translation so that I could just pass that on to our vendor? Thank you so much.

• You could try importing the selected slides into a new project, and exporting those slides for translation. Then import them back into the original. If they aren’t contiguous, you might have to select them individually. I haven’t tried it, but it might work.

AdrianMartin505
      Community Member

Thanks Walt. This was actually one of the approaches I was leaning on. Was just hoping that there was an easier way haha The slides concerned were a bit of here and there on multiple scenes so it was still kind of manual in a way. But I guess it'll have to do for now. Thank you again.