Forum Discussion

LeaAlexandersso
Community Member
3 days ago

Failed to continue in Quiz due to too many wrong answers.

Hi!

Need your help.

I can´t continue in a Quiz due to too many wrong answers.

I have set the settings to 75% right answers to be able to proceed to next chapter.

If you don´t achieve 75% you have to do the quiz again, till you pass 75%. But I can´t do the quiz again because the continue botton is locked. How do I unlock it?

• Thank you so much. This helped getting by the locked button wich I will erase.

My problem now is that even if I passed the test the Take again bottom appears. The score is set to 75%, so all tests that have a result of 75-100%, the the Take again button should not appear. On the screen clip you can se both Take again and Continue. Could you help me with that to?

• The circling-arrow icon at the bottom of the Quiz Results is the Take Again button.

I don't know why your screen isn't properly showing the label.

• Perhaps the field is blank? The text is set in the Text Labels. If it was inadvertently deleted there, it needs to be put back. Here's more info: Rise 360: Edit Text Labels | Articulate - Community 
    • Perhaps the text is just way too small. That shouldn't happen, since the Rise Results screen is controlled by the program (not the developer). Though if that Text Label was changed to something really long, the program could be shrinking it to fit in the allotted space. In that case, edit the Text Label so it's shorter.
    • If none of that applies, contact support: https://access.articulate.com/support/contact