Forum Discussion

ClaireGibson-94
Community Member
3 years ago

Focus Order and Screen Recordings

I have a software recording in Try it mode. In the Focus Order, I see "picture" as the background and then Screen Recording.  I am unable to alter the description of "picture on the background as there is no Item on the timeline, nor can it be selected. How can I change this description and include something which states what the background is for the Focus Order, also is the Screen Recording entry required?

• Hi Claire,

I appreciate you chiming in and sharing what you would like to accomplish with your screen recording.

You can add alt text directly in the window you shared in your image. In addition, you can remove the screen recording from the focus order if this does not convey information to your learners.

ClaireGibson-94
      Community Member

Thank you so much! I didn't realize this could be done. I appreciate your answer

Claire 

• Hi, Claire.

I'm glad Leslie was able to help you in this discussion!

I just wanted to add a quick note: it looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove it by clicking ‘Edit’ below your response. Here’s a quick Peek 360 video if you need help.