Forum Discussion

BernhardLippman
Community Member
2 years ago

formatting a form

Hi,

since a few days I´ve a new problem in formatting a form. I have marked the item, make a rightklick an will get the menu to choice the filling, the frame and so on. Now I make a choice regarding the filling, i.e. a new color. I select the new color, the form will be filled and before I´m able to fix the new color it spontaneously jumps back to the former  color.

Is there a bug in a new version or do I have a new bug in my installation, but that works without problems over the last year. Did anyone see a parallel problem??

Kind regards Bernhard

• Hi Bernhard!

Sorry you are experiencing this issue! You've encountered a bug that we are aware of on our end. We are investigating the issue and will update the thread once it’s been resolved and we have released the latest update!

For your reference, here's a quick look at how we tackle bugs

If there's anything else you need don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for reaching out!

• Hi, Bernhard!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 74, we’ve included important fixes and new features.

One of the bugs that was fixed was when authors couldn't always change a shape's color if choosing from the theme colors.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!