Forum Discussion

LeeMillard1
Community Member
3 years ago

Hidden Previous Button on Smartphone

In the classic player running on a smartphone, when the captions, accessibility controls, replay, and previous and next buttons are enabled, the previous button and replay button are not showing. I understand that the replay button is not supported in the classic player, but I don't understand why the previous button is not showing. Now, there is a gap between the accessibility controls button and next button and when I tap. there it does go back. So, the previous button seems to be there but it's hidden. I have done a screen recording to illustrate. For the record, I was playing this on an iPhone 12. Is this expected behavior or a glitch? The previous button does appear fine on other slides when the caption button is not enabled.

• Hi Lee,

This hidden previous button is very strange! I'm sorry about the frustration! We would love to help you out with this issue! Would you be willing to share your file with our Support Engineers privately in a support case?

Thanks for reaching out!

LeeMillard1
      Community Member

Thanks for responding John! I can do that. I just upgraded to iOS 16 and wasn't sure if screen real estate was a factor in this behavior.