Forum Discussion

DeborahThuesen-
Community Member
4 months ago

Hidden to normal state object shows hidden still, even though normal state trigger works.

Hi there,

I have a weird blip going on with a custom next button object (using rectangle and icon). The objects are set initially as hidden states. I add a triggers to these objects to change states to normal when other objects have been visited on the slide. The normal trigger works, but the objects (rectangle and icon) are not showing normal states on slide. They are showing faint, like they are still hidden. 

They are not being hidden or masked by any other objects.

Any advice, would be greatly appreciated :-)

Many thanks,

Deborah.

• It is difficult to troubleshoot without your file.  I find it easier to do what you are describing my managing the states of a single item.  In this case, create a rectangle and edit the state. The normal state would be the rectangle with an icon inserted on top. Then click the Done button. Change the initial state of the rectangle to hidden. Then control the state change of the rectangle when all buttons have been visited. 

See the attached file.

PaulAptel
    Community Member

Hello Deborah, I'm having the same issue in my company, we are 3 having the same issue.

Roll back to a previous version solve the problem.