Forum Discussion

JonGillespie-Br
Community Member
7 years ago

how to protect/sell courses made with rise?

We are considering making a range of courses to sell to the public.

We like RISE but don't know what is the best approach to selling the content and protecting it from abuse i.e. we need an LMS and a storefront to sell courses made in rise and uploaded to another service that enables us to sell the content online.

Anyone got experience with doing this and what vendors worked ie. which LMS and e-commerce providers?

• None of the images that I used from the resource library or Shutterstock show - its's just a blank space in the module

• Hi Leanne! Thanks for letting us know the Content Library 360 and Shutterstock images are missing in your course. 

Are those images missing in all web browsers or just certain browsers in particular? 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your exported LMS package so we can test it from our side? If that works for you, you can send it privately here.

LeanneChenevert
      Community Member

Hi Guys,

I have decided to go with iSpring market place - your content works perfectly there...

Kind Regards

Leanne Chenevert
      Special Projects
      Nuvo Eye Centre De l’Oeil
      170 Vanguard Drive
      Orleans, Ontario K4A 1A1
      613-841-8828
      613-841-4388 (fax)
      www.nuvoeyes.ca
      [cid:52b265ad-7203-4da5-beb6-f35188e79e40]

• Hi All... for years we have used a company out of Phoenix called Tracorp.  We sell courses through our website as well as directly to customers.  They are reasonably priced and very easy to work with.  I am currently hosting two Rise 360 courses through them (built by me) and they built a course for us using a different Articulate product.  Let me know if you'd like more info... happy to help.