Forum Discussion

JenniferClarke
Community Member
9 days ago

SVGs not loading in Rise (again!)

Hi - I've already put in a Case about this but not had an answer yet. A few months back SVGs stopped loading properly after an update and it's an issue again. An urgent one. 

If someone would look into this a.s.a.p. it'd be great. 

Thanks.

• Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where SVG images shrink when previewing existing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• Hi Articulate staff - we are also having problems with RISE modules that contain SVGs. They are about 20% of their original size! This has been since the recent updates. I would also like to know if this will be fixed as we have many modules with this issue. cheers

• Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where SVG images shrink when previewing existing courses. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

MartinNeumann
    Community Member

We're facing the same issue. I took a look in the html code. In the image tag there is added a width and a height attribute. These values come from the SVGs source code. It seems, if there are no values defined in the SVG image, rise inserts some default values. I added these values in my svg images and now it works again (please see my attached screenshot). However, this would require adjusting all graphics. Puhh.. I don't feel like doing that.