Forum Discussion

mahbag-e8b66d7e
Community Member
2 years ago

I have a slider from -18 to 18, start at point 0 and increase by one unit why doesn't it show point -1?

I have a slider from -18 to 18, start at point 0 and increase by one unit why doesn't it show point -1?

• Looks like a bug you can add buttons to subtract and minus 1 and -1 will show. I also thought maybe slider length but I cannot get -1 to show at all

SandeepGadam
    Community Member

I was able to get -1 while moving the slider with keyboard but not with the cursor. SL acts weird sometimes... 

• Hi Sandeep,

I'm sorry to hear you're also running into this snag! Phil is right about the existing bug, and I've added this discussion to the report so you'll be notified if anything changes. In the meantime, check out this discussion for a possible workaround.

I appreciate your patience!

• Hi everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 75, we've included important fixes. One of the bugs we've fixed is: 

• HTML5: When moving the slider, it skips -1

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!