Forum Discussion

DavidAlzapiedi
Community Member
2 years ago

Image in "Process" block is blurry, not crisp

Hello Articulate Team,

I have an icon image named Toolbox_NOPROCESS_.png  ... size: 660x660 pixels. When I insert this image into a "Quote B" block, it is rendered perfectly.

I took the Toolbox_NOPROCESS_.png and reduced it in size to 65x65 pixels, so that it matched the image size that is rendered on the screen using a "Quote B" block. This new image is called Toolbox Small_NOPROCESS_.png

When I insert this image into a "Process" block, it is blurry and not crisp at all. (see attachment)

Does anyone know how to get a crisp image into the "Process" block?

Thanks in advance,

David

• Hi Phil,

I'm not sure what you mean :)

Do you want me to save the image and upload it as an SVG?

What is it that you are asking me to export as SVG?

Thanks.

• Yes save the image as an SVG, looks like the process block is not support the no process tag, the SVG should be crisp

• Ok, I'll give that a try. Thank you.

If that is in fact the case (process block not supporting _NOPROCESS_), can someone from Articulate address this issue? 

• Hi Phil,

The .svg file is rendering perfectly in the "Process" block. Thank you for this recommendation!

That being said, it took a lot of extra work to get the .svg image size to match perfectly with the other .png icons used in other blocks. 

One more question. Would there be any advantage to using .svg images for all of my icons, regardless of the block used?

Thanks in advance.

PhilMayor
      Super Hero

If you are using icons like that I would use SVGs, glad it helped

Sent from my iPhone