Forum Discussion

StevePrudHom256
Community Member
4 years ago

Images Copy-paste functionality in Rise

Hello, I believe it would be essential to add the functionality to be able to copy and paste images in RISE. Today most web applications have this functionality. That being said, in instructional design, instructional designers often copy and paste from Microsoft Word or other software. This lack is really a limitation on the effectiveness of the solution.

• Hi Steve! Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. We're currently tracking requests for the pasting of images using the inline editor. No plans for this yet, I'll update you if anything changes!

• Hi, just adding that this is a real gap currently in Rise. Especially when working with screenshot. It would also save a lot of clicks if we could drag & drop into any element that contains images. 

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for sharing your comments regarding this possible feature in Rise 360. I understand how this can benefit your workflow, especially with screenshots and dragging and dropping into images.

I've added your voice to the feature report, and we'll update this discussion if it makes it to a future release.