Forum Discussion

microassist
Community Member
2 years ago

incorrect/correct button on review quiz

When a quiz is reviewed, it has the correct/incorrect button at the bottom. Anyway to make it just text vs a button?  What is the purpose of it being a button anyway? My client says that it doesn't pass 508/WCAG compliance. 

• Hi, Microassist Learning!

Currently, editing the correct/incorrect banners that appear when you review the quiz in Storyline 360 is not an option. But, you can create a shape that's the same color as your background to cover them up! Here are the steps!

1. Create a layer on your first question slide and call it something like "Review".
    2. By default, that layer will show up automatically during the Quiz Review.
    3. On that layer, create a rectangular shape that covers the bottom of the slide. In the Drawing Tools - Format menu, choose no outline and a fill color that is the same as your background. You can use the eyedropper tool to match the colors if needed.
    4. Copy that layer and paste it on all your other question slides.

I hope that helps! Thanks for reaching out!

microassist
    Community Member

the banners help to quickly identify incorrect or correct status. i really don't want to cover them up. oh well. thank you for the suggestion. perhaps i can have two layers and show one on condition. 

microassist
    Community Member

well my conditional layers didn't work. i was able to cover up the banner visually, but the screen reader still recognized it.  I still don't understand why the banner is a button. oh well. thank you again.