Forum Discussion

LucKoopman
Community Member
3 years ago

Quiz review: Correct visual feedback but incorrect textual feedback

Hi,

I have encountered a weird bug when I review my quiz. The build-in feedback bar is giving the correct visual feedback (green for correct answers and red for incorrect answers), but textual it only says "incorrect" at every answer.

I have attached screenshots of the problem (the feedback is in Dutch). "Onjuist" means incorrect and in the second picture the text should say "juist" (which means correct) instead of "Onjuist".

Some background information:

- These are random questions from a questionbank.

- The Slide properties are set to "Resume saved state", but I have already tried all the other properties.

- On the feedback slide I've tried every combination of "Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing" and "review only incorrect questions".

- I can't find the corresponding feedback layers in the feedback master.

I hope someone can help me solving this problem!

• I am having this issue also, I assumed its a wider issue/bug. Following as I would love to know the fix. 

LucKoopman
    Community Member

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your reply! I will send you my project privately through a support case. Is it possible that you communicate the possible solutions in this topic, so Emma will also get updated about this?

• Hi, Luc.

Thank you for sharing your .story file through a case!

I noticed that your Text Labels show "Onjuist" for the Correct Feedback:

Windows 10 (1) 2022-07-14 at 9.55.20 AM

Once I changed that to Juist, it worked as expected. If you create a new project, does the Correct Feedback Title label revert to Onjuist?