Forum Discussion

ShariHanlon-c5f
Community Member
9 hours ago

Is Anyone Else Experiencing Trouble?

I am getting an error message "AxiomError" when I try to login to my account today...anyone else having this? I submitted a case but honestly can't wait up to two days for them to respond, and it appears Articulate doesn't have a support phone number or chat.  :-(

• Hi Shari,  ðŸŽ‰

I’m happy to let you know that we’re back up and running normally now. We apologize for the disruption.

Let us know if you still have issues, and we’ll work closely with you.

• Hi Shari,  ðŸŽ‰

I’m happy to let you know that we’re back up and running normally now. We apologize for the disruption.

Let us know if you still have issues, and we’ll work closely with you.

• Hello Shari,

Thanks for reaching out. We are investigating an issue impacting several Articulate 360 services, including subscription management, app usage, and access to www.articulate.com. The disruption is due to an ongoing outage with Amazon Web Services (AWS), affecting their customers. Our engineering team is collaborating closely with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

I apologize for the disruption, and I'll let you know as soon as we're fully operational again. For real-time status updates, please visit: https://www.articulatestatus.com

If you'd like to receive notifications about future status changes, click the "Subscribe" button at the top right corner of the status page.