Forum Discussion

RavindraR-362ab
Community Member
11 months ago

Issue: Review links keep reloading for the ones that are not logged-in

Hello ! 

I am suddenly facing a problem. None of the review links are working properly. The page just keeps reloading. And it is only happening when the user is not logged-in. I sent a couple of outputs to review to to my LXD who is not a Storyline user and she informed me about the problem. 

I tested this myself by using cognito mode and even a different browser. This seems to be the case with all the links, not just one or two.

Is there some problem with the Review 360 servers?

• Hi Ravindra!

Sorry to hear your Review 360 links aren't loading!

Checking the Articulate Status page, I'm not seeing any downtime reported for Review 360. I just tested a Review link in Chrome and Firefox and both are working as expected.

It would be helpful to take a closer look at one of the affected links. Would you be willing to share it here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Guess what? The issue resolved itself after a day! No idea what caused it. The same links were working fine the next morning.

• Wonderful news, Ravindra! Thanks for following up with us! 

If you have any questions or discoveries you'd like to share in the future, feel free to reach out to the E-Learning Heroes Community! 

Have a great day! ✨