Forum Discussion

MilaineDalco745
Community Member
5 months ago

Label language have switched without any action of us

Hello since yesterday, our language labels, which were in French, have switched to english in all of our courses. It seems that all my team is metting this issus. Is there a new setting that caused this change automatically ? Is there a way to fix it all at once?

Thank you!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi. 

Which Label Set were you using before for French?

The default French Label set, or a label set that you customized?

Do all of your courses use the same Label set?

Do all your courses have the same owner?

• Hello,

The default label set is English, we change the default label manually.

I'm not the owner for all courses, but we are all in a francophone organisation so I guest everyone is using the french Label.

The courses have differents owners.

You asked if the Default Label was French. Is there a way I can set the default Label for everyone one ( I'm the manager on the account, and I can also ask to the owners account.

• Hi Milaine, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm unable to replicate this behavior on my end. 

• I wanted to check in to see if you've had a chance to speak with your team. Do the authors of each course still experience this issue? 
    • If they create a new course and change the label sets in a brand new course, do they still experience this? 

We'd be happy to take a closer look at their courses within a support case. Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

• Hello! I believe we have found the problem. Several users in our group had made copies of the «French » label. One user deleted these copies, so in the courses with the label «copy of french» the default language reverted to «English».