Forum Discussion

ChadRobbins
Community Member
4 months ago

Labeled Graphic Markers

I realize this subject has been discussed previously, but I can't seem to find any resolution to it.

The markers used on labeled graphics remain difficult to see over white screenshots. It looks like many many people asked for the ability to change the color of this marker, 3, 4 years ago? 

We put a recent course through QA and not a single one of the testers even noticed the marker, and when we pointed it out their response was unanimous "can you change the color so it's visible?" 

We've tried what has been suggested, 4 years ago, changing the accent color in theme settings, but all that does is color the + symbol (or whatever you choose) within the marker. The pulsing white circle doesn't change and the drop shadow isn't significant enough.

Has anyone found ANY way to make this visible over screenshots?

And why, just why after so many people spoke up about it 4 YEARS AGO, hasn't Articulate addressed it? 4 years is like an eternity in technology, in 2024. 

Any suggestions?

JenniferBarn386
      Community Member

Hello Chad Robbins - You can change the marker color by hovering over the image and selecting the Format option (triangular icon) that appears in the upper-left. Under Format, there is an option to change the marker color. I hope this helps.