Forum Discussion

JennTorres
Community Member
2 years ago

Microlearning Completion

Hey all. I'm trying to get our microlearning courses to read "Completed" on our LMS but so far, they're only reading "In Progress" when a user has finished. I've checked the settings on the Export menu and I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly. Any ideas? Thanks! 

kymSeo
    Community Member

We use BB and it is supposed to be Safari compatible. 

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hello Kym! Have you tried testing your course in Scorm Cloud?

You can test your published course at SCORM Cloud and compare the results with your LMS. This will give us a hint if the issue is browser-related or something with your LMS.

Your LMS provider may request a debug log to help identify the problem. Learn how to generate a debug log for Rise 360 content. If you’d like to know more about the debug log, check out The Secret to LMS Debugging, which includes a demo video and some helpful information.

If your course doesn’t play correctly at SCORM Cloud either, you may send us your project file for review by opening a support case here.. Our engineers will be more than happy to help!

• Hello, I tested in the SCORM Cloud with the attached results. Does this indicate an issue with the LMS or something else?

I've tried to open the driverOptions.js file but it will not open on my computer for some reason. Any ideas there?

Thank you

MatthewLenz-a67
      Community Member

As a follow up, I saved each block in the microlearning as a template and imported them into a course. Republished to the LMS and it marked complete no problem. I did tell my team I would continue to troubleshoot and test so would still like follow up when it's available. Thanks!

AngeloCruz
        Staff

Hi Matthew! Have you reached out to your LMS regarding your concern?

We don't offer advice on customizing or modifying the published output to work in a specific LMS environment. I would suggest opening a support case first with your LMS team to see if they have any opinions regarding the matter or if they'll find something that's causing the issue.

You can also generate a debug log for your Rise 360 content as this may help your LMS admins with the investigation.

• Hi, 

I'm facing the same issue and it even occurs when I preview on Rise itself. So it's not an issue with the LMS. Please see this recording. 

As you can see in the recording, I'm previewing on Rise 360 itself (Not our LMS). Yet, after clicking on all the interactive buttons and completing them, the continue button gets unlocked which means that I have completed the interactions in this section, but once I scroll down to the next section, the previous section gets marked as incomplete again and the interactions appear once again as if I never clicked on them. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Karim!

Thanks for sharing the screen recording!

After testing the behavior on my end, and returning to a previous lesson, the labeled graphics were pulsing as well. This is expected behavior. I noticed in your recording that the 'complete the content above before moving on' disclaimer disappeared after completing the first lesson, and you were able to move back/forward freely. This would indicate that the completion status of the lesson has been recorded successfully.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!