Forum Discussion

RobertLeBlanc
Community Member
2 months ago

My post is greyed out and not sure why

I submitted a post and I just noticed it is greyed out.  Based on research, it seems like it was flagged as "spam" but it is not.  Attached is a screenshot of the post that is greyed out. 

• Hard to say why that post was flagged. However, the Articulate staff does look at "Reported" posts, and they release the ones that are legitimate. Just wait a bit for that to happen.

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Robert,

All posts are automatically reported if they have been posted 2 minutes after another one. Reported posts appear greyed out and look like they are flagged as spam, but its just the forum system detecting that the user made some rapid posts in quick succession.

Did you maybe post that flagged one shortly after another post?

• Thank you both for the reply. You were both correct :) It is ungrayed now. Out of curiosity, what is the next level of support after the email response, assume was auto response as there is no way they viewed all of the attachments in the time it took before sending me the repair articulate instructions.

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Robert, glad you got the post sorted and it's been released on good behaviour ;)

Regarding the "auto response" I actually don't think there is one. It's all human I believe...

However, I do think sometimes they immediately use the "repair storyline" or other boiler plate responses when they just need to initially confirm the first steps. It can feel a little automated sometimes, but bear with them, in my experience the Storyline engineers are both knowledgeable and willing. 

• Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I reviewed the response from support and does not have the typical "if this does not solve your problem click here or do this"  How do I resubmit case and not get the repair storyline again?

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

You shouldnt have to resubmit the case Robert, even though they responded, the case should still be OPEN so you can just reply to their email saying the repair Storyline option didnt work.

If for some bizarre reason the case has CLOSED, then you can submit a new case here:
    https://access.articulate.com/support/contact/case

• TY so much really appreciate the time you have taken to respond.  Will reply to their email.  Have another post about master slides as well, if you happen to be gracious enough to weigh in on that :)