Forum Discussion

RajivKairon
Community Member
12 months ago

Nothing happens when I click on Add Content in Rise 360...there is no text box option being displayed...Frustrating to the point I hate RISE...total waste of time!

Nothing happens when I click on Add Content in Rise 360...there is no text box option being displayed...Frustrating to the point I hate RISE... a total waste of time!

What am I doing wrong? Please see the attached video. Thank you.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

You need to move the cursor over the ADD CONTENT button so that it changes from the drag icon shown in your video, to the icon with the pointing finger. Then you can click.

RajivKairon
    Community Member

Thank you, Karl. That did work; however, it is more like a hit or miss. I had to try it a couple of times. I wish they would make it more intuitive or do whatever to make it not a guessing game of chance. I know, how much more intuitive can it be made...it is just a click...but when it becomes hit or miss...it becomes frustrating. Thank you for your response and solution tip. It worked and I am being more deliberate and making sure the cursor becomes clickable. Thank you again.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi,

Based on your video, your mouse movement increments are quite large, which would making hitting the right spot more difficult.

Recommend increasing the sensitivity settings of your mouse to make it easier.