Forum Discussion

MateuszSzuter
Community Member
4 years ago

Please add an option to disable "Javascript support is not available while previewing" notification

Hello,

I wanted to rise up a concern for that notification. Well, after working almost 10 years with Storyline, I really, really remember that Storyline won't use javascript while previewing. However, that's the one notification that doesn't have a tick for "never show again". Can you please, please, please add somewhere and option to just hide it? That cannot be hard :(

BTW as I remember, for quite a long time Storyline uses Chromium to preview - so why javascript is still a problem? We have a built-in web browser, right? It should work without problems.

PS Yes, I know I can add a variable to every javascript inside the training and switch it on and off to work, but sometimes I edit old projects and won't bother to do that :)

• Thanks for sharing the feature you would like to see, Mateusz. I appreciate the details on how this would be helpful as an option. I've submitted this feature request to our team on your behalf. 

If you or anyone following along has ideas in the future, you can submit ideas directly here.