Forum Discussion

ARChao-09f069b1
Community Member
2 years ago

Preview NOT working

This is a travesty. I just did an update to storyline and now the preview doesn't work any more. can someone confirm this?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Yen!

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues getting your Storyline 360 course to preview!

I see you've opened a support case and have connected with my colleague Darwin. You're in excellent hands! It looks like Darwin replied to your e-mail and requested a copy of your project file to perform some testing on our end.

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.

• Hi A.R. Chao!

Sorry to hear you've been having issues getting your Storyline 360 course to preview!

I see you've already opened a support case and connected with my colleague Fannie May. You're in excellent hands!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.

• I am experiencing the same issue with the slides from a SL quiz template and would like to see if this has been resolved before I submit a support case.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Shirley!

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues with quiz slides refusing to preview in Storyline 360. I'd be happy to help!

Testing it out on my end, I built a simple True/False quiz slide and was unable to reproduce the same behavior when previewing it. Everything was working as it should!

I just had some follow-up questions to help me get a better idea of your setup:

If you would be willing to share your project file here in the discussion or privately through a support case, I'd be happy to take a closer look and see what could be causing the problem!

Thanks for reaching out! Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Hi Steven,

I am not experiencing failure in all of my courses. It seems it is limited to those with Choice quiz questions. I did perform a repair by uninstalling, reinstalling, and rebooting, but to no avail. I will open a ticket and attach a video of what I am experiencing. Thanks so much. 

• Hi Shirley,

Great idea opening a case! I see you're working with my teammate, Chester. I'm sure you'll arrive at a resolution soon!

• A huge shout-out to Chester, who quickly pinpointed a variable issue and educated me in the process!