Forum Discussion

MitchellSand
Community Member
2 years ago

published files wont load and play.

the course plays fine within our staging environment, but only for me. None of my team can open that file.  Then I published a new version and that didnt work wither. I'm sitting here with a project ive worked on for hours,   

MitchellSand
      Community Member

It works in review, but publishing the course HTML5, doesn’t want to load

Confidentiality Notice:: Information contained in or attached to this email may be non-public, privileged, or confidential. Do not use, save, or copy any of that information, and do not share it with anyone else, unless you are the intended recipient. The sender has not authorized you to save, copy, use, or share any information provided to you in error. If the sender sent you this email or any attachment by mistake, please let the sender know by replying to this email and then deleting it.

• Hi Mitchell,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! I've opened a support case on your behalf so we can investigate further. You'll be hearing from one of our Support Engineers soon via email.

• Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for confirming that your course works in Review 360. I've added your comment to the support case so we can continue troubleshooting. Also, a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish!

MitchellSand
    Community Member

some things I've checked or tried:

Republished course, made sure it was published to in HTML 5.

copied all slides and pasted into a new project.

Publishing files to multiple different loacations

Opening from the saved file vs opening Articulate then opening the course from Recent.

installed all updates from your website. 

saved project with a different file name.

I had multiple different teammates try to open the fil and publish. 

Checked project settings.

Have you heard of this issue? do you have any other work arounds?

MitchellSand
      Community Member

Yes Chrome.
      I understand we can use review 360 and we have been. The part that I might not have communicated clearly is at this point nobody including me can open the file.

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi Mitchell, 

Can you walk us through how you're sharing your published content to your colleagues, and how are they opening the course on their browsers? This will help us get a better idea of what's happening.