Forum Discussion

RossHounsell-a5
Community Member
2 years ago

Publishing Issue

Hey SL forums,

My design team has come across an issue that we believe is being caused during the publishing process for files.

We are getting random white lines appear at the bottom of images used within our files. It seems that we get one or two pixels of the images bottom removed.

I have included a copy of one of the files we use to build our lessons from and a Word doc that gives more detail. 

If anyone has come across this issue and has any fixes or guidance they can share I would be eternally grateful, as i have not been able to find anything within the forums as yet.

Fingers crossed in anticipation!

Ross

• your problem is the white backgound (image) on your slide master

set the background color of the slide master to dark blue (like your navigation)

hide all images on the slide master

before

after

IMPORTANT: convert* all your images (photos) to jpg - storyline cannot compress png

* export from media library, convert to jpg (quality 100), reimport in the media library

RossHounsell-a5
      Community Member

Thanks for the speedy reply Jurgen, I will feed all of that back for further investigation. 

Also, thanks for the pointer about no PNG compression, was not aware of that one.