Forum Discussion

StaceySingle205
Community Member
2 years ago

Pull LMS data into a course

In the Rise ‘New Hre Pre-Hire Checklist’ microlearning template, there are several places in the text where it looks like you are trying to pull in a field of information like [First Name]. Is that a possibility? To automatically personalize the course to the learner that is going through it?

• Hi folks, 

Sorry for the confusion. Karl is correct; the text with brackets is meant to be manually modified. 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Stacey,

In the template there is this instruction to the developer:

So the items in brackets need to be manually edited.

• Thanks Karl - I do remember seeing that but was hoping that maybe there was a way to fill that information from stored data in an LMS. If we were onboarding 100 people, it would be difficult and a very manual process to create a course for each of them. I appreciate you checking it out for me.

JessicaJacob
    Community Member

Hi Stacey, I was hoping for the same thing! It would be impossible for us to do this in a company where we hire dozens of people each week, but I am searching for a solution to customize/personalize our new hire experience a bit more.

• Hi folks, 

Sorry for the confusion. Karl is correct; the text with brackets is meant to be manually modified.