Forum Discussion

PQK
Community Member
3 years ago

Questions regarding missing layers after publishing

Hi, everyone from the community!

Would you mind helping me with a problem?

I published a project on a website. Everything was fine when I was reviewing it. But some people had encountered some problems using the same link. Some reported a scene with a missing layer. Some saw dislocated items. Those errors differ on different browsers.

I  don't know what causes these. 

• Hello PQ K, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

It sounds like you are unable to replicate the behavior reported to you. Those are certainly the most challenging issues to track down, especially if it's across browsers as well. 

You mentioned that you published the content to the web. Was this content uploaded to a web server before sharing? Viewing the content locally can cause sporadic issues:

Storyline 360: Publishing and Sharing Content

If you need another environment to test and compare, you can try TempShare.

PQK
      Community Member

Thank you for answering me!  :)

Yes, the course is uploaded to a web server.

The same slide in which people reported errors, functions well on Review 360. So I am confused about what caused the problem. Do you have ideas regarding the possible reasons?

Have a good day!

• Hi PQ K,

It sounds like you have enough consistency in error for our team to take a look.

I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

PQK
      Community Member

Thank you for the help!