Forum Discussion

StevenStark
Community Member
11 years ago

Quiz not allowing student to select answer choice in quiz

Hello folks, 

I'm hoping someone has had a similar situation and been able to find a solution.  I have quizzes that contain multiple choice questions.  There have been reports from students that are sometimes unable to select an answer choice.  The blue highlight bar that normally appears while hovering over an answer choice does not appear and when clicking on an answer choice it is not selected (i.e. the radio button does not show that it has been selected).  Interestingly everything else that can be clicked in the quiz works, including the volume slider, previous and next buttons, and the question list dropdown menu.  

The quizzes are delivered via an LMS and are published in QM'13 using SCORM 2004, 4th ed.  I don't believe the problem to be a browser issue as I've switched browsers and the same problem occurs. 

What's makes this even more difficult to solve is that it only happens intermittently.  Most students are able to get through the same quizzes with no problems.  

Any ideas?  Would you lean towards this problem being caused by the LMS or a glitch in QM'13?  

Thanks for any feedback any of you might be able to provide.  

Best, 

Steven