Forum Discussion

HeinVDA
Community Member
3 days ago

Quizmaker 360 FINISH button not working

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and fairly new to the world of Articulate. I have created a couple of trainings with Rise 360 and now I am venturing into Presenter / Quiz Maker 360.

I made my first Presenter training + quiz and I did some customisation. All works nice and neat, except that the FINISH button at the end of the quiz is not working. When I click it, it seems to accept the click, but the window is not closing. This is already the case with Preview.

I published the SCORM in Cofense LMS (Moodle) hoping for better, but still no joy. I can close the window myself and the scores are correctly in the LMS, but of course it is not very neat...

I have checked a number of things:
- I don't see any Presenter / Quiz Maker / LMS settings that could influence this

- It is the same in MS Edge and Chrome

Any suggestion that makes my first Presenter training better, woudl be very appreciated !

Many Thanks 

• Hi HeinVDA!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback while authoring in Presenter and Quizmaker!

A helpful first step is to check the Results Slide Options within your Quizmaker project. Have you selected the 'Close browser window' setting under 'When the user finishes the quiz'?

To check, switch to Question List View and click Edit Result on the top ribbon to open the result slide for editing.

If that doesn't do the trick, do you mind sharing a copy of the file you've been working with? Feel free to upload that here in the discussion or privately through a support case.