Forum Discussion

StefanieFust890
Community Member
3 months ago

Reach 360 - Process of exporting a report does not end

Hi,

I have attempted to export a report by clicking on the "Export" button on the "Analyze" tab, but I am only seeing the processing circle as shown in the attachment.

I am curious about the expected duration for exporting quiz results with 6 questions. I have been waiting for over 5 minutes now, which seems unusual.

My role in Reach 360 is Admin, and we are utilizing Reach with our team license.

Would a Pro license be necessary for exporting reports? Is there any specific setup required on my end?

Grateful for help,

with best regards

Stefanie

P.S.: I know this is the wrong forum, but there is no selection option with "Reach" in the pull-down menu.

• Hello Stefanie, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I opened a support case on your behalf to get you in touch with the dedicated support team of Reach 360. You're in good hands, and someone from that team will be in touch with you shortly via email!

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Erik,

Thanks for reaching out! It's a great idea to open a case as well. I see you've connected with my teammate, Hazel, who suggested using other browsers and Incognito mode.

Let's continue the conversation in your support case to keep all the information in one place, but I'm happy to assist further as needed.