Forum Discussion

TarynPierce
Community Member
10 days ago

Reach 360 Data

Is there a way to track how long a participant is spending on each lesson? I can see the most recent activity and combined lessons with a time but wanted to get specific and see where learners are spending the majority of time. 

Does the lesson views count lessons that are viewed multiple times? When I count the number of lesson views it appears to be a higher number than the amount of lessons in the course. 

Thanks. 

• Hi TarynPierce!

Happy to share some insight on this!

The Activity Report tracks the total duration for the specific attempt, for all lessons viewed in the attempt. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to track the duration spent on each lesson.

Each record in the Activity Report shows the number of Lessons Viewed per attempt. So if the learner viewed Lesson One on the first attempt, and then viewed it again on the second attempt, then they may get a higher number of combined Lessons Viewed for all attempts than their total number of lessons in the course.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

TarynPierce
      Community Member

Thanks StevenBenassi

It would be great to have a way to track the duration spent on each lesson. It would help narrow down any common issues participants are having in any given lesson. 

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi TarynPierce!

You're welcome. Thanks for following up and sharing your ideas!

I'll relay your feedback to our product team and we'll notify you of any future enhancements to Reach 360's activity reporting. Have a great rest of your week!