Forum Discussion

StefanieLamanna
Community Member
6 days ago

Reach360 due dates not updating

I had originally published a course with due dates before realizing I was unable to customize due dates for different groups. I have since removed the due date on the course. 

However, it seems Reach has maintained the old due date for learners who were assigned prior to the due date's removal. I have confirmed there is no longer a due date on the course itself but it looks like as long as there was a due date when the learner was assigned it is maintained for that learner.

Is this a feature or a bug? What can I do about learners who continue to get notified that they are late to complete their learning? Thanks!

• Hi StefanieLamanna!

Happy to help with this!

Are your Reach 360 learners still seeing due dates displayed after clearing their browser cache? As well as across multiple supported browsers? Because the course originally had a due date, the reminders cannot be disabled, as the system respects the original settings. Especially if the due date reminders were already sent to learners (e.g. 5 days, 3 days, 1 day due). The learners can be advised to disregard the notifications being received.

If you're still running into trouble, please connect with our team through a support case. They'd be glad to continue troubleshooting with you!