Forum Discussion

AdamPeterson-5b
Community Member
3 months ago

Removing In-Line Comments from Previous Courses

My team uses a storyline file that acts as a template for each new course (Let's call this Course A). So, when we built the first course (Course A), we published it for review and got comments. Then, we started a new course using the same file and simply saved it as a new filename (Course B). However, the old in-line comments still show from Course A in the Course B file. This seems like it will be a problem because of confusion working on Course B but seeing Course A comments on the inline comments box in Storyline. Is there a way to remove these old comments from Course A now that we're working in a new Course B? 

I know that's probably confusing. :(

• When you publish are you choosing a "New version of an existing item" or "Create a new item"?

• And you are seeing the reviewers comments in Review 360 or in the Comments Section in SL?

• Interesting. . . . if the same Story was published to Review as 2 different items.  You should be able to separate those comments out and only see the comments for that particulate publish

• Yes, that is correct. However, I worry when we have let's say 50 new courses published from this starter file, you will see all 50 of those in the comments section. It would be nice to only see the comments for the new course, since it was saved as a new file, yet still references old courses even if they were made years prior. Does that clear the mud at all?