Forum Discussion

RobertNowak-b54
Community Member
31 days ago

Reporting Survey Answers (but not requiring survey)

Hi all,

I would like my course to report as completed when the learn reaches a certain slide. The course has an optional survey at the end. I would like the answers reported to the LMS.

Is this possible for the course to be triggered complete in this way but also include a survey? How?

• Hi Robert, 

Thanks for reaching out!

There might be a few different ways to achieve this design requirement, but here's how I would do it:

1. Set up the survey slides and include a Survey Results Slide. This is for sending the quiz data to the LMS for reporting. 
    2. Add a completion trigger to any slide placed after the Survey Results Slide. This will send a completion status to your LMS indicating that the course has been completed, and given the slide's position in the course, this will only happen after the learner has completed the survey. 

Feel free to play around with the positioning of the survey and the course completion trigger (like placing the completion trigger before the survey), but using these two Storyline 360 components should help you achieve your design goal.