Forum Discussion

ChristyGiberson
Community Member
4 years ago

Retry Quiz - Making the User answer the first question even though correct.

Hi Guys, I am hoping you can help me figure this out.

I am trying to get the quiz to only make the user retry the incorrect questions. I already have the trigger set to only reset the incorrect questions but when I test the course it is still requiring me to answer question 1 (even though that was answered correctly) and then jumps to the subsequent incorrect questions. 

I have made quizzes for multiple courses and have never came across this issue before. 

I have attached the story file for your review. Thanks so much for the help!

Christy

• Hello, Christy!  ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (v3.80.30988.0.).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• When retrying incorrect questions, the first question briefly displayed even when you got it right.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day! 

• Hi, Christy.

Thank you for sharing the .story file!

I experienced the exact behavior you described, so I want to connect you to one of our support engineers. I went ahead and opened a case on your behalf, so you should hear from our team soon via e-mail. 

• Thank you Maria, I saw there was an update released today and was hoping that it would solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't. I'm glad to hear it's not just me. Thanks again.

• Hello, Christy!  ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (v3.80.30988.0.).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• When retrying incorrect questions, the first question briefly displayed even when you got it right.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!