Forum Discussion

RyanKoehler
Community Member
12 months ago

Rise 360: Custom Software Icons or Emojis in Text Areas

Hi everyone,

I know this has been mentioned for over 4+ years but I wanted to see if there has been an update and if not, what is the plan for adding something in future releases. The ability for a company to upload or use their own software icons to create learning content is essential. Many users learn by remembering the icon that is used in the software.

Having the ability to add icons or custom emojis into the text areas within Rise 360 content is a must have. 

Please let us know what the current product enhancement plan is so we can prepare to update content.

• Hi Ryan,

Thanks for sharing your interest in having custom icons and emojis. We don't have that feature in our roadmap, but we will post an update here if we make any changes that can help. 

RyanKoehler
    Community Member

It is a new year so wanted to check to see if this is being discussed for the roadmap. Having this would help any software company that is making learning content for their software. Also, this has been brought up a few times over the past few years so I hope it is at least being discussed! :)

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Ryan!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as we have news to share!

• Using a site like https://emojipedia.org/ and copying and pasting works but almost all of the icons are in colour. If we could add black or white icons next to text that would be really useful e.g. web, telephone and email.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

There are a large number of black and white UNICODE symbols.