Forum Discussion

AaronPross
Community Member
3 months ago

Rise 360 Knowledge Check - Passing Score achieved yet Continue button not activating.

It's pretty simple.

I've got a passing score of 100% required to continue, and I score 100%.  Yet the Continue button does not activate.  

Does anyone know why?  I'm using Edge w/ Review 360.  I'm going to try and export it to SCORM 2004 3rd ed and see if it works there.   See screenshots below. 

Staff: I may be able to share the Review 360 link if needed.

AaronPross
    Community Member

I think I have an idea of what's going on but no solution.  I have two different courses within one Rise topic: an English version and a Spanish version.

When I get to the KC in the Spanish version, Rise wants the 2 KCs in the English version to be completed before allowing the learner to continue in the Spanish KC.  Does any have any ideas?

• Hi Aaron,

I see you've connected with my teammate, Robert, who shared these troubleshooting steps:

If you need further assistance with this issue, please let Robert know!

AaronPross
    Community Member

Thanks, Kelly,

I found a solution. I discovered that Rise wouldn't allow me to continue because I had not completed the Knowledge Checks that came in the prior (English) lessons. Our English and Spanish branching worked fine until we changed the settings to require a score of 100 to continue.  

To circumvent that, I created the Knowledge Checks in Storyline and imported them as Storyline blocks for the 4 occurrences where Rise Knowledge Checks appeared in the training.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.  I attached a screenshot of the partial view from Rise

Thanks for your help.
    -Aaron