Forum Discussion

JenniferAngelos
Community Member
6 years ago

Rise deleting blank line between paragraphs in accordion.

Hi all, I am working in an accordion object and I am trying to leave a blank line in between two paragraphs of text. When I do this as I have done in many other places (hitting enter twice) the paragraph displays correctly. However, if I navigate away from the page and come back, the blank line disappears. In the attached photo, break should proceed "Historically".

Does anyone know what is happening here? It seems like a bug to me as I've done this many times in other places.

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where paragraph and line break spacing does not display correctly within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• I'm having the same issue, as well. I have a huge space on some markers between the title and the text. Is there any way to remove that space? It doesn't happen for every marker spot, which makes it even more confusing and sadly more noticeable. 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Etwan,

Happy to help!

The issue discussed in this thread is about Rise deleting line spaces in a block but it looks like the issue you're experiencing is about line spacing being added to text.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue as well as a share link to your Rise 360 course so we can take a closer look at what's happening? Additionally, you'll also want to test your course using other browsers to see if the issue is browser-specific. You can share the course in private by opening a case with our support team here if you prefer.