Forum Discussion

KristinStephens
Community Member
7 years ago

Rise Freezing During Editing

For the past few days, I've been having issues with Rise freezing while I'm trying to edit a course.  I can get into the course, but when I press a button, it flashes and then does nothing.  After that, I cannot press any buttons (not even the share/review buttons).  The sections still change color when my mouse hovers over them, but nothing works.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

• Hey Kristin,

Sorry to hear that you're running into some freezing while working on your Rise project. That certainly sounds frustrating.

I do see where you reached out to our support team as well and Vira is helping you out :) You're in great hands!

• Hi Cristina,

I took a look at the case Kristin worked with our team on and it was specific to her course.

I've opened up a support case on your behalf so that our team can help you out with this as well.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Rachel. If you can, please send these details to my team here so we can see what's going on:

• Your Articulate ID
      • Course Title
      • Share URL

Thank you!

AlexManda
    Community Member

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue when editing a course.  I can get into the course but when I try to continue editing, it freezes and doesn't allow me to do anything.  I refreshed several times but still am not able to work on the course I need to edit.  Can someone assist?

• Hi Alex,

So sorry you're getting stuck! I'll have our Support Engineers reach out to you so we can get you back up and running as soon as possible. Keep an eye out for an email from the team! 

• Hi,

I am having the same freezing issues with my course. I'd like to edit the flash cards but it won't let me get in to edit. 

Thanks

Jennifer

RaevenFowler
    Community Member

Hello! II didn't find any newer articles, but I am also experiencing this issue. I am using Chrome and cleared cookies/cache. Before opening a case, may I ask if there have been any more recent fixes discovered? 

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi, Raeven! Are you still seeing this issue? If so, please ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains listed in this article to your organization's allowlist. This will help ensure your Articulate 360 apps and services work properly.

If your issue is still not resolved, please open a support case here. We'll reach out and work with you directly to troubleshoot this issue.