Forum Discussion

JustinPhillips-
Community Member
7 years ago

Rise "Start Course" button

I have a suggestion based on feedback I've received from stakeholders and end users. We have a small, but important number of users who've told us that they don't know how to start the course. 

My stakeholders are interested in a more dynamic start button. In particular they've suggested the idea of it being larger, or more colorful, or more reactive to the mouse cursor (99% of our audience interacts with learning on a mouse- driven device) so it is more obvious that the end user is supposed to do something with it.

I know this isn't possible with Rise right now, but if we had the option, that would be great.

• Hey Justin,

I really appreciate you passing along that feedback. We love hearing how customers are using Rise, and any insight on how we can make things better is helpful for us. I'll get this into the hands of our Product team!

• I would love to see the option to override the START button and allow the student to go right into the first module. I use Canvas LMS and not to have this feature forces me to have to add additional directions for each module I import.