Forum Discussion

farvishsajit686
Community Member
6 months ago

Seekbar: Allow drag after completion not working properly on the revisit.

Hello Everyone,

I have a video slide placed on the layer. we have checking that in LMS. After completing the video when returning to the course after taking the bookmark by clicking the exit button at that time seekbar not got enabled.

And also i have noticed one thing after the video got completed if we clciked any of the buttons on the player (eg. play, seekbar, replay, next) then i clicked the exit and returing to the course that time we can able to drag the seekbar.

Thanks,

CRios
    Community Member

Is this bug still unresolved? 

We have our settings as "drag seekbar upon completion" and the Next button is disabled until the timeline (video) ends. If a learner goes back a slide and then comes back to the video the video is stuck on the last frame of the video (the slide is set to "resume saved state") and the next button is disabled. When they click play or replay the video doesn't replay and they are stuck with a disabled next button. 

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for following up on this. I don't have any news to share, but we'll post here if we do. If you need assistance with a project, please feel free to reach out!

• Hi Ashleigh, 

Thanks for reaching out! We don't have any updates to share at this time regarding this bug. We'll be sure to share any updates in this thread in the future.

AshleighHally
      Community Member

Thanks, Luciana! Our training is going to the LMS next week, so hoping for a miracle before then! 

• My video is in a base layer and I'm still experiencing the issue with not being able to move the seekbar. Any word on the fix for this? 

• Hello Jose Tansengco,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have tested the file that you provided on the above scorm cloud link and still i havng the same issue from my end. i have tested the link on microsoft EDGE browser (Version 125.0.2535.51). i have recorded a video for your reference.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi farvish!

Thank you for sharing a screen recording! I've tested this behavior in the same version of Edge and the latest version of Chrome, and I am noticing that when revisiting, even after watching the entire video the first time, I can't move the seekbar even though the video and timeline are complete. As Joe mentioned previously, we do have this logged as a bug. 

I recommend moving the video to the base layer to eliminate this issue; however, I'll update you if this bug is fixed in an upcoming release.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Farvish Sajith,

Thanks for sharing your project file. I tested it in SCORM Cloud and the conditional seek bar worked for me after completing the video, exiting the course, and returning to the video slide. Would you mind accessing this link to your course and testing it to see if you get the same behavior? I want to make sure that what you're experiencing is not LMS-specific.

• Hello Farvish Sajith,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We are currently tracking a known bug where the conditional seekbar (drag seekbar upon completion) behaves inconsistently when revisiting layers that are reset to the initial state.

I'd like to test your project file to confirm if you are affected by this bug. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done.