Forum Discussion

Miiro
Community Member
2 years ago

SOLUTION : Auto-playing embedded videos in Rise 360

I'm posting this because I've only found forum discussions saying it was impossible. I managed to do it by changing the iFrame integration code, after the video's URL, to :

autoplay=1&loop=0&autopause=1&muted=0" width="1920" height="1080" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay;"

Now, the embedded Video from YouTube or Vimeo can auto-play. Although it is really annoying, because everytime you will open "Edit" mode, all your videos will start playing at the same time, since Rise 360 wasn't made for this (yet) it seems.

ChristinaBro288
      Community Member

Hi Alania,

I ran into the same issue. I removed the "allow="autoplay" attribute from the iframe, which seems to resolve the problem. Below is an example:

Original: style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen;">

Updated: style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen allow="fullscreen;">

I hope this is helpful.