Forum Discussion

RolandLiposinov
Community Member
2 days ago

Storyline - preview and publish not showing slides

Hi all,

I have an issue with Storyline 360 and the issue is that when I go into preview only player is shown and the same thing happens when I publish the course. No slides - this affects the whole project.

Note that I worked on the affected projects a week, and two weeks ago with no issues. One of then was published for LMS and works as intended.

I have tried:

• rebooting OS (win 11)
  • uninstalling Storyline, rebooting, installing
  • importing the project into new project

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this :)

Regards,

Roland

• And to further expand - it was the OTF version of the fonts that were creating an issue. Once I've figured that out I've converted them to TTF and everything was fine.

The chat with AI support bot suggested that might be an issue although it's listed as fixed on July 7, 2020 (Build 3.41.22509.0).

• I figured it out. It was the font - KMR Apparat and Inter.

Now, what bothers me is why it was all working a week ago... 

• without seeing the Story file, it is really hard to diagnose.  You may want to consider submitting a case, however, the Support team would also like to see the files in question.

• Hi :). Thanks for responding - unfortunately due to the sensitivity of the content I can't.

In meantime I've tried rolling back to previous version but the issue remained.

It seems that only the last two projects are affected (both of which were fine a week ago).