Forum Discussion

RitikaMourya
Community Member
2 years ago

Storyline 360: Course Progress

We have a course containing 5 modules which we publish as single SCORM package. When run on the LMS, the progress shows 0% until all modules are completed. 

Is there a way to register progress of each module? Like when I complete Module 1, the progress should show 20% and when I complete Module 2, the progress should reach 40%, and so on (cumulatively). 

We reached our LMS partner and they explained that this should be fixed within Storyline file/SCORM.

Is JS the solution? Can you help us resolve this? Anyone? It'd be great help!

• Hi Rajan!

Thanks for reaching out! I see you've already submitted a support case and connected with my colleague Lianne. You're in excellent hands working one on one with her!

I see that Lianne replied to your e-mail with some follow-up questions and workaround solutions. I'd suggest giving those a try to see if that does the trick!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case!

RitikaMourya
    Community Member

Hi Steven

We cannot split the course into four modules as Lianne suggested. We need all modules in single package and progress status after the completion of each module.

PhilMayor
      Super Hero

Storyline doesn’t report progress, you could set up a quiz with 4 hidden questions that will then send 25%, 50% etc but user will have to hit results slide each time.

Sent from my iPhone