Forum Discussion

AshleyAbernethy
Community Member
3 years ago

Storyline not publishing full scene

I'm attempting to edit a scene that I have in a course. The scene consits of a slide, followed by a question bank, then another slide. 

It is the exact same process and scene that I used over 90 times to create my course, but for some reason now when I go to publish, it is only publishing the question bank. 

Any suggestions on how to publish the entire scene? In the preview it's showing correctly. 

• Hi, Ashley.

Thank you for reaching out!

Under Properties, when you publish your project, does it say Entire Project?

Windows 10 (1) 2022-01-04 at 9.14.39 AM

If not, click on the word that you see there, and change it to Entire Project:

Screen Recording 2022-01-04 at 09.16.45 AM

Let me know if this works!

• Thanks for the suggestion! However I don't want to publish the entire project, simply 1 scene of the project. It's not publishing the entire scene, though. It's only publishing the the question bank and not the before and after slides. 

• Hi, Ashley.

Thank you for clarifying!

Based on your screenshot, you are trying to publish Scene 32, but only the Question bank scene is published instead, correct?

If that's the case, are you comfortable sharing the .story file either here or privately through a support case so we can investigate what's happening?

• Hi, Ashley.

The question is not silly at all! 

You can share a file in the discussion by using the Add Attachment button when replying:

Storyline not publishing full scene - Articulate Storyline Discussions - E-Learning Heroes 2022-01-04 at 10.18.10 AM

I hope this helps!