Forum Discussion

AnneBaker-ac818
Community Member
6 months ago

Submit button in quiz not showing up for small number of users

I have a rather long project that has a typical MC quiz at the end. Thousands have gone through it with no issue but a small percentage (less than 1%) get stuck on the FIRST quiz question, and just lock up-- the submit button is there and screen shots suggest active but nothing happens when they click it. Any ideas or leads on what this could be? 

• There must be something in common among the 1% of users experiencing this issue. Did anyone conduct research on factors such as device type, browser, operating system, or similar variables?

• It has happened across operating systems in Chrome. (Maybe others as well, but Chrome is what we have heard thus far.) Interesting user comment: "It wouldn't allow me to submit my answer after I had marked it but oddly when I had not marked an answer and clicked submit it said that I needed to mark an answer. I used a dell computer using chrome as my browser. I was able to complete my training, but I did have to redo the training on another tab."

Are there any other reports of smth like that coming in?

• I've personally never encountered this issue or anything similar being reported here. I suggest you submit a support case so that the quiz can be thoroughly examined. 

JHauglie
    Community Member

The only similar situation we've encountered was the result of a combination of factors, including VPN connection issues, browser cache and cookies not cleared out.

I would still open a support case, though. And work with the 1% to identify any common factors.