Forum Discussion

CandaceDelany-9
Community Member
3 months ago

Survey Results using Storyline & Rise & Reach360

I built a post-course survey in Storyline360, added the Storyline block to a lesson inside of my course in Rise360, and am using Reach360 as my LMS.

How and where do I access the survey results?

• Hello Candace, 

Happy to help!

Embedded Storyline 360 blocks don't report quiz or survey responses to Reach 360 or an LMS. This is because the embedding process requires the Storyline 360 course to be published to Review 360 which means it doesn't come with the necessary files needed to communicate quiz data to Reach 360 or an LMS. 

If survey questions are essential to your course, please consider building it exclusively in Storyline 360 instead. I've added your voice to an open feature request we have for the addition of Survey Blocks in Rise 360 - we'll let you know as soon as this makes it to our product roadmap!

• So I've followed the advice here and built the survey in Storyline and uploaded to our LMS (WorkDay/OneSource) but it's still not reporting out the response to each of the 14 survey questions. Where can I go for trouble shooting guidance for a survey?  (Most of the help is specific to quizzes and that's not relevant.) When publishing for LMS, I only see options for quizes (eg completed/incomplete etc.)

• I've been playing around with this a bit. I created a survey (likert scale and text entry) and a survey results slide. I published directly from Storyline to Reach360. I enrolled myself in the course and completed it.

Where do I access the results of the survey questions? When I try to access the Activity tab it gives me the following error "We're experiencing a problem here... please try again later".

It's been giving me the same error all day.